Saturday, September 10, 2011

Back on Track

Working late, drinking, girls, hurricanes, and other social challenges have kept me busy but not too preoccupied that I forgot about the printer, just enough that I haven't been updating very much.

The metal boot attached to my door when I was evicted from my apartment for Hurricane Irene. I don't have enough 4-5 letter words to describe how I feel about college management and their interpretation of  "safety"(liability)
But no more! Grad school has started again, the city (DC) and its morally tempting temptations are 3.5 hours away (via Amtrak) and now that my office/lab is setup I have been building out the printer a lot. I have ordered a hot end (more on that later) and once that gets here I'll be almost good to go.
18th St (Adams Morgan) and in full bloom on a Saturday night....no RepRaps to be seen....

Also, like most inanimate objects I build from scratch, this one needs a name so I'm open to suggestions....




No comments:

Post a Comment